Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Period Drama Tag Answers


1. What period dramas have you watched in January?

I have watched North and South, Sense & Sensibility,  Cranford, and The Scarlet Pimpernel

2. Do you prefer period dramas peppered with humor or laced with dark emotions?
If I had to choose. I suppose humor. I love to watch Period Dramas that have both humor and dark emotions.

3. What was the first period drama miniseries (two episodes or longer) that you ever watched?


I think that would have to be the Anne of Green Gables movies. I just love those so much!

4. How many Jane Austen adaptations have you seen?

I believe I've seen 6: Mansfield Park ('98?,) Northanger Abbey '07, P&P '95 and '05, Sense and Sensibility '95, and Emma '09.

5. What period drama, that you haven't seen before, are you most looking forward to seeing in the future?


Bleak House, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment