Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Sunshine Award

              

1. Do you have a favorite spring color?
I love wearing/flowers with light pink. And if someone could get the sparkling blue of the pond in the springtime.

2. One of the most riveting books you've ever read?
Oh... um....riveting? I'm blanking. Really sorry.
3. A favorite adventure movie?
I don't really watch adventure movies. Is Tarzan an adventure movie? Because the Disney Tarzan is a cute movie.

4. Mexican, Italian, or French cuisine… Do you have a favorite?
I like Italian I guess because I like pasta, garlic bread, and pizza. Is pizza even real Italian food? Hmm...
5. Do you like shopping for relaxation or would you “infinitely prefer a book”? Or either?
I would "infinitely prefer a book." I like when I get new clothes, but I do not find the actual shopping part fun or relaxing.
6. Do you like cranberries?
Sort of.... I just tried them this year. They are okay, but would not be my first choice. They are very sour!7. Do you enjoy hiking and camping?
Sad to say.... not really.
8. Working with animals?
Yes, I love animals. I have difficulty working with them though because I am allergic to cats. :(
9. Do you ever name places? Inspired by favorite literary locations?
Yes actually, I do. Especially after I read Anne of Green Gables. The pond is now the Lake of Shining Waters. :)
10. Do you enjoy dying your hands brown in garden soil? Or do you find worms unsettling?
I planted some flowers last year.... but then I saw a worm and made my dad help with the rest. Heh...
11. A specific instance of God’s kindness toward you in the past year.
Specific? Uh... I have had wonderful opportunities to visit with friends and family in the past year. And I started blogging in February of 2013, so I have been blessed with all the online friends that blogging has led me to.

This was fun! Thank you Heidi for nominating me! I hope to get some reviews up of some books I have been reading soon. But until then... TTFN! :)

2 comments:

  1. Had fun reading your answers! Yes, I would classify pizza as Italian...particularly the Neapolitan. :-) I read once that the "official", thin-crust kind in Naples is sometimes done in a wood-fired oven at 700 degrees! Sounds delicious... And Anne of Green Gables is one of our favorite sources for naming places, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked them. That pizza sounds wonderful...
      And I am always happy to meet another Anne of Green Gables fan, it really is one of my favorites :)

      Delete