You guys didn't think I forgot about Thankful Thursdays did you? I just had a delayed memory. And homework.... but now I have time and I have a list for last Thursday:
- Classical Music: when I come home from school tired or stressed, I love listening to Classical music. And it doesn't distract me when I'doing my homework but want to listen to something. :) I use the classical station on Pandora. I'm especially liking Chopin right now. '
- the Library: Libraries are magical places where I could come home with an armload of books and not pay a red cent. And that's lovely. I am so glad our library system has been able to brace itself in these difficult times, when many libraries are being closed. (I just got the Mercy Falls series yesterday, so you may see a review on it sometime soon!)
- I am thankful for mints. They calm you, they freshen your breath, and they are a nice little treat. When I was younger I remember I really didn't like them, but it is definitely growing on me.
- The Lizzie Bennet Diaries: They are so funny. I was a bit wary when I heard it was a "modern" adaptation of Pride & Prejudice. I usually do not like modern interpretations. But this was fresh, fun, and I really ended up enjoying it.
- Letters: Getting a letter in the mail is the best feeling. And I just recently received a delightful one. E-mails and text messages are nice, but NOTHING beats good ol' pen and paper!
- I'm thankful my grandmother's getting better. We had a bit of a scare for a while, but she is recovering, and that is definitely something to be thankful for!